Mechanical Parts for the Electronics Industry on-Demand
- Large capacities to manufacture mechanical components for electronic devices
- More than 70 materials and various surface finish options
- ISO 9001 Certified
Speed Up Electronics Product Development & Production With On-Demand Manufacturing
Xometry works with a large number of technology companies to dynamically scale manufacturing capacity and simplify their supply chain. We are trusted by businesses such as:
- Networking equipment manufacturers
- Computer chip manufacturers
- Semiconductor design and fabrication firms
- Consumer electronics device manufacturers
- IoT (Internet of Things) manufacturers
- Medical device manufacturers
Leading electronics, semiconductor, sensor, and Internet of Things (IoT) manufacturers rely our production capabilities such as our industrial-grade 3D printing service, high-tech CNC machining service, and advanced injection moulding service for rapid prototyping, product testing, custom tooling, and custom design manufacturing.
Top Electronics and IoT Applications
Why Choose Xometry as A Manufacturing Partner
One-Stop-Shop for Metal & Plastic Parts
Xometry offers CNC machining, sheet metal fabrication, 3D printing, and injection moulding, along with a large selection of materials. We are always able to find the right provider with free capacity thanks to a network of 2,000 highly-qualified suppliers.
Instant Quoting Engine
Simply upload your CAD file, select manufacturing options, see an instant quote, and get an order within a few clicks. Xometry is in charge of project management, logistics and shipping, which allows you to save up to 60% of your project time.
Endless Options Available
Choose from thousands of possible combinations of materials, surface finishes, tolerances and certifications for your order. Xometry offers 14 manufacturing technologies, more than 70 materials (metals and plastics), and a large selection of post-processing options as well as custom alternatives for all your tailor-made parts.
In-House Quality Control
The seamless integration of our Manufacturing Partner Network, the in-house applications engineering team, and the Xometry Quality Assurance Lab enables us to back every part we ship with the Xometry Quality Guarantee.
Electronics Surface Finishing Options
- Anodizing: it protects parts from corrosion, provides durability, and makes parts non-conductive.
- Powder Coating: it is used to increase the smoothness of surfaces and make parts resistant to corrosion. Powder coating can be also used for colouring purposes.
- Quenching and tempering: it is used to increase the surface hardness of parts and reduce the brittleness of the parts.
- Passivate: it protects the part from corrosion.
- Electroplating: it provides a shiny appearance and a rust-free metal surface by coating a metal with a layer of another metal
Need to source your mechanical parts for electronic devices?
All uploads are secure and confidential.