Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) is the world’s largest on-demand production platform that is disrupting the manufacturing industry. Through our platform, companies have the chance to easily obtain quotations and order parts for their production needs. Xometry’s international network of over 10,000 production partners enables it to offer a wide range of processing technologies: CNC processing, sheet metal processing, 3D printing and others. We deliver the final parts after a strict quality assurance process and our customers can always track the status of their requests. Xometry’s customers include BMW, Bosch, Dell Technologies, General Electric and NASA. Recently in 2022 Xometry has started a Chinese office for selling in China.
Case Management – 50 %
- Take actions to improve on time delivery, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Track and monitor the progress of numerous customer orders and partner jobs.
- Provide excellent customer and partner service by building relationships, creating
partnerships, and by providing frequent and timely customer interactions on order
- Apply firsthand technical knowledge (or leverage other subject matter experts) on
manufacturing design and production to ensure jobs are delivered on time.
- Understand supplier capabilities and execute supplier oversight activities, which includes
frequent phone assessments, detailed schedule creation, quality reviews, and supplier
- Assess the impact of manufactured part rejections; communicate with suppliers and
customers to work through problems and resolve cases.
- Manage customer complaints that result in replacements for returned products.
- Report out on status, risk, and efforts to recover troubled orders and jobs.
Process and Quality Improvement – 50%
- Document all case activity in a central database.
- Leverage company technology platforms and comply with the Quality Management
- Monitor the integrity of supplier quality metrics.
- Interface with Engineering, Customer Care, Quality, Sales, and Shipping teams to
ensure manufacturing processes are capable of customer on-time delivery and
- Effectively communicate with all key stakeholders, including suppliers, customers, and
- Participate and provide input on initiatives to simplify and automate complex processes.
- Perform all work in compliance with Xometry’s quality and safety systems, policies and
Education and Qualifications
- Prior project management, supply chain, and customer service experience required.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience, preferably in manufacturing or operations.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or Technical related field is
- Working knowledge of and/or education, skills, and experience associated with
manufacturing processes, engineering drawings requirements, mechanical and electrical
- Capable of performing root cause analysis and identifying solutions to complex
- A self-starter, who can work independently, and can drive actions to completion.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Able to multitask, meet deadlines and support all supplier quality field activities.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) + ability to manage up and to the
Please send your resume to Xometry Asia HR: email@example.com