Xometry is a rapidly growing technology company reshaping manufacturing industry. Xometry had its IPO in 2021 and is now listed on Nasdaq under the symbol XMTR.
Xometry is the source for on-demand manufacturing, offering massive capacity, instant online quotes, fast lead times, and affordable pricing. Our global network of over 10,000 manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities includes CNC machining, injection molding, sheet metal fabrication, urethane casting, and an industry-leading 3D printing service. We have a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies and can make anything from a single prototype to millions of parts.
As a Customer Success Engineer at Xometry, your day-to-day might include the following:
- Ensuring a high quality of service is provided to our customers by monitoring timeliness and accuracy of responses to inquiries and issues resolutions.
- Monitor all incoming and outbound messages coming in through all support channels
- Quickly identify issues that could indicate customer dissatisfaction
- Organize cross functional teams to address and resolve issues immediately
- Track issues through completion, direct and coordinate actions of team members
- Escalate any unresolved issues to management for support
- Provide feedback / coaching to Operations Team members on how to improve upon quality of service
- Evaluate requests to return merchandise against company policy and provide direction to the service team on how to respond.
- Analyze customer feedback and organize into reports or feedback to Management, which is in turn used to drive improvement projects.
- Create and maintain daily reports and metrics on issues, status, and action items.
- Report on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly metrics
- Coordinate related meetings, take and distribute notes
- Be cognizant of availability of operations PTO/absences and push delegation of tasks to present resources
- Be proactive and stay current with all related details and update the team as necessary
- Performs all work in compliance with Xometry’s quality and safety systems, policies and procedures.
This job is for you, if you:
- Convey a sense of urgency and call others to action.
- Are comfortable holding others accountable to act quickly, including management.
- Are comfortable with providing constructive feedback and coaching to others.
- Have excellent customer service skills, including occasionally speaking with upset customers.
- Have a high level of attention to detail and great project management skills.
- Are analytical and are proficient with managing data, creating graphs, working with spreadsheets.
- Are be able to deliver the message of the customer to all levels and teams.
- Experience in manufacturing and a technology based company is highly desired.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in advanced customer service.
- Bachelor degree is preferred.
Please send your resume to Xometry Asia HR: firstname.lastname@example.org