We are looking for: Partner Network Manager (m / f / d) in Romania and Hungary / Bulgaria who will strengthen our Partner network team, support our growth and play an active role in our company’s business development. This manager will take full responsibility for production partners network within a devoted macro region. The ultimate goal of this role is to drive acquisition, onboarding and retention processes of partner network and cultivate long term relationships with partners working on regional partners efficiency as a whole.
Professional experience required: 2+ years.
Who we are
Xometry is the world’s largest on-demand production platform that is disrupting the manufacturing industry. Our international network of over 4,000 production partners enables us to offer a wide range of processing technologies: CNC processing, sheet metal processing, 3D printing and others. Xometry’s customers include BMW, Bosch, Dell Technologies, General Electric and NASA.
Our business model
By the efforts of our Sales and Marketing team we receive hundreds of orders for production every day – from individual metal products to spare parts for the world’s leading electric car manufacturer. These orders are distributed through our network of manufacturing partners. Our Operational team monitors the execution and delivery to customers and payment control, resolves problem cases if happen. And the majority of processes part of process are automated with our own IT platform combining features of Market Place, CRM and ERP. Thanks to its flexibility, speed and scalability, our model of decentralized production successfully competes with classic mechanical engineering companies. We are growing rapidly and expanding our business, both geographically and technologically.
- Lead all aspects of the relationship between Xometry and production partners.
- Finding new partners for defined types of manufacturing or dedicated parts. Collecting information about partners machinery, capabilities, costs.
- Technical support for production partners network. Quick discovery of potential complications and quick decision making.
- Efficient communication with other team members (engineers, sales, management).
- Take actions to improve on time delivery and quality from the production partner side.
- Helping in solving all types of production partner problems.
- Partners remote support. Being a partner’s advocate within the company.
A successful candidate characteristics
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in purchasing, manufacturing, project management or operations. Experience in supply-side partner management for digital marketplaces is a perfect fit.
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or Technical related field is highly preferred. Experience in CNC machining/3D printing or automotive industry is a plus.
- Want to work in a fast growing business environment, ready to solve problems that differ from the base scenario and contribute in own work optimization
- Goal-oriented. Can multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines. Strong organizational skills, ability to handle stressful situations and complex issues.
- IT and digitalisation enthusiast, experience with selection, implementation and adoption of modern SaaS tools or processes automations.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (both oral and written) to easily communicate with production partners.
- Ability to travel actively across EU
- Driving licence category B is a must. Personal car is a plus (expenses will be compensated)
- English and Romanian and Hungarian or Bulgarian: you should be able to hold a confident verbal and written communication in these languages.
- Knowledge of German is a big plus. Knowledge of other European languages would be a great benefit too.
- Interesting work in a dynamic environment for the world leader in on-demand manufacturing and Industry 4.0. Friendly international team from Europe and overseas.
- Home Office work. Regular visits to Ottobrunn (Munich). Up to 25% time business trips visiting production partners.
- 8-hour working day from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Germany (GMT + 1).
- Salary based on the results of the interview.
- Quarter bonuses based on KPIs achieved.