Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) is the world’s largest on-demand production platform that is disrupting the manufacturing industry. Through our platform, companies and individuals can easily obtain quotations and order custom parts for their production needs. Our international network of over 10,000+ production partners enables us to offer a wide range of processing technologies: CNC processing, sheet metal processing, 3D printing and others. We deliver the final parts after a strict quality assurance process. Xometry’s customers include BMW, Bosch, Dell Technologies, General Electric, NASA and many many more.
We are expanding our IT team and looking for WeChat Integration Developer who can support our efforts in platform development. Our core tech stack is currently Ruby on Rails + React/Typescript/GraphQL. This position can be remote full-time or flex office in Shanghai and includes active feature ownership: you are not only closing tickets but participating in product development, defining the architecture, UX and more.
The platform (ERP system + Customers front + Partners front) is based on Ruby on Rails/Postgres/GraphQL stack, Typescript/React frontend, some Python modules and integrations with 3rd party solutions via APIs. Currently, the European tech team is about 40 people (including data analysts, product and tech people). Currently, we are working under European tech team supervision and starting to form our own team of developers and engineers. Therefore, it is a perfect opportunity to become a part of a new and strong player in the Chinese manufacturing-on-demand market. We are building the uber-like platform for manufacturing, deploying updates almost every working day, so there is a lot of interesting work to be done.
- Core platform integration with Enterprise WeChat. Salesforce CRM integration with WeChat experience is an advantage (we are currently integrate Salesforce CRM system).
- Feature ownership: we discuss features in teams, but expect high-level tasks which you can further investigate, work out the solution, implement & deploy. Soft skills and self-organizing is a must.
- Active participation in product decisions and architecture, features design and task prioritizing.
- WeChat development experience, including complex projects and structured teamwork.
- Strong WeChat development experience: miniAPP design and implementation, Core System Integration.
- Strong soft skills and teamwork orientation.
- Sufficient English for an international company.
- English and Chinese speaking tech team in the Chinese branch of a large international company.
- A developing startup (20 people in China) inside the world market leader (~1000 people in total).
- Salary is negotiable with each candidate.
Please send your resume to Xometry Asia HR: email@example.com